About me

Mi name is Josep Romagosa,


I really dont know what expect about this course, although, it looks like a very intersisting subject. One of the areas in my career that most find intersting is Web development, so I hope can get as much information as i can of this class.

About me...



I love performing arts, theater, dance, concerts, etc. I am in the theater group, and in the student group Catarsis.

Also in my spare time I love watching movies, my genre is the dramatic piece. As for literature, I like to read books, but I can not find time to devote to reading, among my favorite books is Don Quixote (Miguel de Cervantes), and Colorin Colorado (Odin Dupeyron).

Comentarios

Entradas populares de este blog

The Promises of Functional Programming

Triumph of the Nerds Part II

The Semicolon Wars